Cablenet Communication Systems Ltd seeks to recruit a full-time person for the following career opportunity based in Nicosia:
JUNIOR SYSTEMS – DATA ANALYST
- Assist in defining the organization’s business processes and objectives
- Preparing data through ETLs and reports for the Business Intelligence system
- Use data mining techniques for data preparation and analytics
- Prepare datasets for statistical data analysis and data warehousing
- Responsible for project requirement documentation as well as unit and test case development
- Implement standards and process improvements
- Create business requirements and other documents
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Information Systems or relevant field
- At least two years of previous experience with strong exposure to both IT and Business environment
- Knowledge of SAS business intelligence system or related software is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL and Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Postgresql)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software
- Experience with statistical languages such as R, SAS is considered an advantage
- Experience with database systems and programing is desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Critical thinking and excellent logical skills required
- Ability to work in multiple projects simultaneously
- Very good command of both English and Greek language
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com by July 31 2018, quoting reference ‘ESMB618’. All applications will be handled in strict confidence.