We are seeking to hire a Network Engineer with at least 3 years of experience to be a part of our team in Nicosia. The ideal candidate should be a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with daily challenges in deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting an ISP core network.
- Participate in network design, expansion and architecture
- Take necessary actions in routine maintenance tasks
- Hands-on support and configuration in critical core network components
- Network equipment health monitoring, handling and troubleshooting
- Immediate support of Level1 and Network Operation Centre (NOC) teams
- Contribute in the documentation of network processes and systems
- Handling of equipment and operating systems serving network applications
- Participate in rotating standby engineers roster
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Telecommunications
- At least 3 years of industry experience in networks sector
- Hands-on experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking protocols in various platforms
- Excellent knowledge of computer networking concepts
- CCNA/CCNP or any other relevant certificate will be highly preferred
- Experience with virtual platforms and linux operating systems will be considered as add-on
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality. Interested candidates may send their CVs by October 31st 2018 quoting the subject reference of the position you applying for.
For more information, please contact Human Resources Department on 22294150.