Responsible for the first line support of all production systems, services, networks and follows pre-defined procedures and processes to resolve issues.
- Interact with Cablenet’s Engineers and Technical Support to troubleshoot issues.
- Responsible for creating support tickets and escalating issues to appropriate teams for resolution and notifying affected groups about impacting conditions.
- Able to work any shift in 24 hours, 7 days, including holidays and weekends.
- Document activities in clear and concise manner.
- Produce reports as required by management.
- University degree in Computer Science or related subject is required.
- Previous experience is not required, but desired.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate is not required, but strongly desired.
- Very good command of both English and Greek language.
- Excellent communication skills.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality. Interested candidates may send their CVs by April 26th 2017 with subject reference ‘NOC0417’.