We are seeking to hire a Senior Fixed/Mobile Core Network Engineer with at least 4 years of experience in telecommunications industry and in particular mobile industry to be a part of our team in Nicosia.The ideal candidate should be a strong team player, to be able and confidently operate, support/maintain and optimize Cablenet mobile core network and perform with competency in future projects in fixed/mobile network evolution.
- Operate, support/maintain and optimize the Cablenet mobile core network consisting of a wide array of platforms including by not limited to HLR/HSS, IN, GGSN, SMSC, STP, SBC, IMS core, TAS.
- Resolves technical design or service issues that cannot be resolved through normal level 1 support.
- Assists other teams in the development and enhancement of OSS/BSS systems relating to mobile services fulfillment, assurance and billing.
- Monitors and reports on network traffic patterns and network performance KPI’s.
- Assist in projects relating to the evolution of Cablenet mobile and fixed/convergent core network.
- Assist in defining new or enhancement of Cablenet fixed/mobile/convergent products and services.
- Engage in vendor and supplier management issues (roaming hub/partners, network element vendors, peering operators etc).
- Able to participate in standby engineer roster.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least 4 years of work experience with deep understanding of telecom/mobile core networks and services in CS and PS domains.
- Experience in signaling and interface protocols like SS7, SIGTRAN, ISUP, MAP, CAMEL, SIP, SDP, RTP, RADIUS DIAMETER.
- Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/ and IMS network architecture, components and their interfaces.
- Working knowledge of SIP and IP networking and transport protocols TCP, UDP.
- Working knowledge of VMware, Linux OS and Databases.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very good written and verbal communication in both Greek and English languages.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality. Interested candidates may send their CVs by June 22 2018, with subject reference ‘TF32018’