Cablenet announces a series of measures about Cablenet Stores and Customer Support
Having a strong sense of responsibility as an organization and further to the new measures announced by the Government in order to protect the public and prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Cablenet actively supports the instructions given by the State Services to avoid mass gatherings of people and informs of the following:
1. All Cablenet Stores will suspend operations starting from 16/3/20 and until further notice.
2. All Cablenet stores located within Scandia and Megaelectric stores suspended operations starting from 16/3/20 and until further notice.
3. Cablenet subscribers will only be able to pay their bills electronically, specifically using one of the following methods:
· Via the Cablenet Subscribers portal (https://www.cablenet.me), using their access code
· Via https://pay.cablenet.me/payment for immediate settlement of bills (no access code necessary)
· Via www.jccsmart.com, in the ‘Telephone and TV Providers’ category
· Via their bank’s web banking
4. Suspension of residential services due to unpaid bills will not be enforced this month. The Customer Call Center (130) as well as the Business Customer Call Center (120), will continue to operate normally and will provide any required information regarding the online payment of bills.
5. Potential customers interested in Cablenet’s residential services can apply online at www.cablenet.com.cy, by clicking ‘APPLY ONLINE’. At the same time, existing residential subscribers can make changes to their packages by calling the Customer Call Centre on 130.
6. Cablenet store staff will assist in enhancing telephone support and guiding customers in using the company’s online channels and any other tasks required.
7. The Installations Department will continue to operate normally, taking additional precautions in order to protect both our employees and Subscribers.
Cablenet is taking all the necessary measures for proper prevention in dealing with this emergency that we are experiencing.
Our foremost priority is the safety of our employees, our subscribers, citizens and society at large. At the same time, Cablenet is also prioritizing the continued, seamless offering of communication and entertainment services to its subscribers.
For further information, please contact our Customer Call Centre on 130 for residential customers or Business Customer Call Centre on 120 for our corporate customers.