Our Installers are taking all necessary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 – We care about you!
Further to the protective measures announced by the Government to prevent spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and having a strong sense of responsibility as an Organisation, all of us here at Cablenet are taking the necessary measures for correct prevention in order to deal with this emergency that we are unfortunately experiencing. Our foremost priority is the safety of our employees, our Subscribers, citizens and society at large.
However, it is also our duty as Cablenet to continue to offer troubleshooting services and provide new connections, activities which are necessary to enable everyone to communicate from home. In order to minimise the risk of these activities, we have taken measures which are quite strict:
- During service installation or troubleshooting, our Installers always take the necessary protective measures in order to ensure everyone’s safety, Customers and colleagues alike.
- All our employees carrying out work at customer locations are equipped with the necessary personal protection equipment and have strict instructions to adhere to the recommended procedures for personal hygiene.
- As much as possible, we avoid direct contact with surfaces, equipment or electronic devices and maintain the recommended safe distance with all people present in your space.
- We prepare the installation equipment in advance, maintaining all the hygiene rules set by the Ministry of Health.
- If, during installation, we notice that any person in the room where work is being carried out appears to exhibit symptoms of the virus, we follow a specific procedure set by the company in accordance with State Services’ instructions.
We stand together.